The Fox 40 Pearl whistle is ideal for rugby officiating and coaching, emitting a unique, 90 decibel pitch to get quick attention from players at critical stoppages of play. The Fox 40 Pearl is often preferred by referees and coaches across many sports because of its unique and consistent tone.
- 90 decibel sound power cuts through on-field voices, traffic, and crowd noise to stop play at critical moments without emitting a loud, piercing shriek.
- 2-chamber pealess design creates a different, lower tone than other whistles, helping to distinguish you when officiating at multi-field tournaments.
- Consistent and reliable sound with an easy to blow design that cannot be overblown.
- No moving parts to freeze, jam, or deteriorate from use in inclement weather.
- Chambers are designed to self clear when submerged in water or when used in heavy rain.