- Any return received after 30 days from invoice date will be given store credit only. If you place an order between November 1st and December 31st, you will have until January 31st to return the product for a refund. Any package received after January 31st will receive a store credit only.
- Certain items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Opened software, and pre-recorded videos may ONLY be exchanged for the exact same item and may NOT be returned for a refund.
- Custom items are non-refundable (including numbering, sleeve alterations, additional embroidery, etc.).
- Rugby Warehouse items can be returned for store credit only.
- Items must be returned clean. Any unclean good(s) received will be returned to the customer.
- All products should be returned 100 percent complete, contain all original boxes, tags, packing materials, and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- Rugby Imports strongly suggests that you fully insure and track your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged.
- If you receive an incorrect item or size/color, contact Rugby Imports for a return shipping label. We will not reimburse shipping costs for returned items if you do not follow this procedure.
- If you receive damaged merchandise, save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify the carrier immediately for an inspection and a pick up. We can not guarantee a refund until the item is inspected and determined damaged or defective.
- In some cases, customer may be refunded cost of product less the cost of a prepaid return label. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE
To speed your exchange or refund, please enclose the return form which is on the back of your invoice. Or you can download the Return Form by clicking here (PDF).
We try to process returns and exchanges as quickly as possible. If you need your return or exchange is time sensitive we suggest you place another order for the item you need. Then, send your return back. Once we receive the return we will credit your account. Please send your shipment, at your expense, via UPS, FedEx, or insured U.S.
Rugby Imports Ltd
885 Warren Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
Rugby Imports, at its sole discretion, may offer certain products and / or services to consumers at a discounted rate as part of “Discount Sale”, “Special Offer” and/or “Promotional Offer” (collectively referred to hereinafter a “Promotion”). Any such Promotion shall be made solely at Rugby Imports discretion, and may be subject to specific terms and conditions as determined by Rugby Imports. Orders which qualify for a Promotion – whether in whole or part – shall be hereinafter referred to as “Promotional Orders.” Such orders may be subject to special terms and conditions, including, but not limited to the following:
- Except where otherwise noted, a customer seeking wishing to return / exchange a Promotional Order, or any item which comprised a portion of the Promotional Order, may do so in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in our Policies and Return Policies (which may be found here https://www.rugbyimports.com/policies.asp)
- The return of any portion of a Promotional Order may void the order’s Promotion eligibility. In such cases, the return of any portion of the Promotional Order will require equal forfeiture of Promotion and/or an amount equal to the discount received.
- Promotions based on the dollar amount of an order shall be deemed void where the dollar amount of the order placed, minus the dollar amount of the item returned, would no longer satisfy the Promotion eligibility requirements. In such cases, the dollar value of any sale price, discount pricing, volume discounting, free goods and / or services or other Promotion will be deducted from the amount of any refund due to the customer for return item(s). This policy shall be similarly applicable for Promotions based on quantity, order volume, etc. where the removal of the returned items from the Promotional Order would result in a “post-return” order that does not meet the eligibility requirements for the given Promotion.
Example: A Promotion offers a “Free Rugby Ball with $25 Purchase.“ A customer purchases two items – one $12.00 and the other $18.00 – thus qualifying for the free rugby ball Promotion. If the customer then returns the $18.00 item the resulting “post-return” order would have a qualifying value of only $12.00, thus failing to meet the Promotion requirements. In such a case, the retail value of the free rugby ball would be deducted from the $18 which the customer would otherwise receive for the item he has returned.
- If Rugby Imports is unable to fulfill one of more of the items comprising a Promotional Order, the customer shall have the option of choosing an available replacement item. In such cases, Promotion eligibility would be determined based on the terms of the resulting order as amended.
Example: A Promotion offers a “Free Rugby Ball with $25 Purchase.“ A customer purchases two items – one $12.00 and the other $18.00 – thus qualifying for the free rugby ball Promotion. Rugby Imports informs the customer that the $18.00 item is presently out of stock. The customer selects a replacement item whose price is $10.00. The resulting order, as amended, would have a qualifying value of only $22.00, thus failing to meet the Promotion requirements.
RUGBY IMPORTS CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have additional questions regarding our policy or a return please contact customer service: email@example.com
800-431-4514 or 401-438-2727