Play with the same ball chosen for internationals tests and Rugby World Cup matches. This Ireland MATCH XV Gilbert ball is ready for play at the highest level.
- Copolymer 'Air-loc' bladder - Copolymer bladder, for improved air retention and enhanced energy transfer.
- Multi-Matrix 3D grip - Star shape, dual height pimples maximize hand contact with the ball and provide ultimate passing and catching control while maintaining kicking distance and accuracy. Performs in all conditions.
- Ellipse Truflight valve - The unique valve shape redistributes weight along the seams of the ball, to improve rotational stability, resulting in greater accuracy.
- Reaction laminate construction - High-quality internal laminations ensure optimal energy transfer between boot and ball to improve strike consistency.
- G-XV rubber compound surface.
- Hand stitched - all balls are stitched by hand in our exclusive factory.
- Pre kicked - Kicking machines strike the ball repeatedly to remove residual stress. Ready for match play from the first kick.