An elite-level match rugby ball made by Gilbert with advanced aerodynamics and a stitched in-seam value for a longer, truer flight when kicking or passing. A grade grip surface provides a excellent handling regardless of weather conditions. This ball is suitable to all levels of rugby, including elite level selects and internationals.
- Patented Truflight bladder improves aerodynamics when kicking and passing
- Valve stitched in seam to improve accuracy when kicking
- High-grade rubber surface with excellent grip
- Core-spun polyester and cotton laminate for quality
- Hand stitched and pre-kicked
- Size 5 (standard playing size) only