Forwards can dominate in the scrum and still keep pace with the backs with Canterbury's Stampede 3.0 Pro SG. Gone are the days when tight 5 players were expected to do their job in set pieces and leave the sprinting to outside players. In the modern game, scrummagers need a boot that provides unsurpassed traction for soft ground scrumming, yet is light enough to allow for full pace sprints in open play. This pro-level soft ground boot delivers at every turn.
- Get the support needed for scrumming with improved stiffness and greater contact area for the best possible traction in muddy ground
- A knitted collar and tongue construction slip on easily and provide high breathability during play
- The high scuff resistant PU upper provides durability and abrasion resistance to last through the longest of rugby seasons
- Shock attenuating properties help to reduce strain to lower limbs so that you can always play at maximum power
- The 3D molded heel counter with rearfoot stability keeps you comfortable and supported from kick off to the final whistle
- A TPU outsole with eight 13mm removable metal studs provides full traction in set pieces and contact, while the 3 molded studs reduce overall weight for quick transitions and change of direction
*All sizes are US Men's