Rugby Imports Return Policy and Instructions:
1. Any return received after 45 days from invoice date will be given store credit only.
2. Certain items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
3. Custom items are non-refundable (including lettering, numbering, sleeve alterations, additional embroidery, etc.)
4. Items must be returned. Any soiled/dirty good(s) received will be returned to the customer.
5. In some cases, customer may be refunded cost of product less the cost of a prepaid return label. Contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Special Product Information:
I. Ball Inflating Instructions
Please attempt steps 1, 2 and 3 prior to returning a rugby ball
1. Moisten Needle with Glycerin or Vegetable oil before inserting.
2. Push needle carefully into valve. Do not push needle against the other side of the ball as this could puncture the bladder.
3. Inflate to 9-10 PSI (at Sea Level). During Inflation, escaping air will be forced through the ends of the ball. This is quite normal. Electronic air pumps are best. Hand pumps are best for topping off air pressure.
4. All natural latex bladders will deflate over a period of time. Always inflate before use.
II. Boot/Shoe Care Instructions & Return Policy
A pair of boots should last up to two years with proper care.
Regular application of shoe polish and slow drying of wet boots away from direct heat will help you achieve this amount of playing time from your boots. Always stuff boots with newspaper to absorb moisture. This works quickly (overnight).
After visual inspection and approval, credit will be issued for defective boots as follows, based on the date of sale.
0-30 days = 100% Credit
31-90 days = 75% Credit
91-120 days = 50% Credit
*Boots returned having only cosmetic damage from rugby play will not be issued a credit by Rugby Imports.
*Returned Boots must be clean and free of mud or they will not be considered for credit.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE:
You may return your purchase by mail. Simply fill out the Return Form enclosed in your package, or download the return form here
(to avoid any delay in processing your refund, please ensure the form is thoroughly completed). Please mail the completed form, original invoice and the item(s) you wish to return to the address on the form.
Please note that you are responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with a return.
If you wish to exchange your purchase and cannot visit our store, please follow the above return procedures and place a new order for the correct product.
You can always contact us if you have questions or need assistance with the form at:
Please send your shipment, at your expense, via UPS, FedEx, or insured U.S. Mail to:
Rugby Imports Ltd
885 Warren AvenueEast Providence, RI 02914
Download Return Form