The ADIDAS Predator Incurza TRX Firm Ground Rugby Boot is the newest member in a long line of elite Predator rugby boots. Specially designed for rugby play on hard ground or turf, this boot is perfect for any level of play, from collegiate to international. Made wider in keeping with the Predator Powerswerve to accommodate larger, heavier rugby players, the Incurza also introduces non-slip print on the inner heel and a 5mm heel wedge to allow for better running position and injury prevention. The molded studs are positioned strategically for maximum grip and swerving capabilities, while light enough for maximum speed. The yellow grip pattern on the inside foot also allows for a perfect, sticky striking target to get the most out of every kick. To make the story short, this is the latest and greatest boot on the market. If you are serious about your rugby, buy now!Features:
- Worn by rugby players Dan Carter, James Hook, Aaron Cruden, Colin Slade and Kurt Morath
- Popular among rugby kickers because of the extra grip on the upper, and Powerspine on the outer sole.
- The soft hyprid upper provides an alternative to K-leather, which allows for a more durable boot while keeping with a soft, natural feel.
- Blade traction for precision sidestepping - perfect for backs and sevens players. Also great for speedy forwards looking to make the hit before their opponent sees them coming!
- Take your play to the next level with the most advanced boot on the market!
Watch All Black Dan Carter talk about the ADIDAS Predator Incurza in this video! CLICK HERE!
Also compatible with the new ADIDAS Micoach technology which monitors sprint workouts, game play, and other running based workouts. Micoach not included.