The Evolution X
uses cutting edge technology, combined with a great retro design for the player looking for maximum performance and style from their rugby boot. Designed for professional and elite players.
XSP 8 Stud Outsole
- Lightweight supple top grade microfiber upper for durability and reduced weight
- Improved Pro L2 last for superior fit and comfort
- Deluxe Protex footbed with poron heel cushioning system for shock absorption
- Internal memory foam heel creates anatomical fit
- SSP technology - split midfoot support plate
- Boot weighs approx. 310g
- Available in Black
- As worn by Steve Thompson, Sam Vesty, Donncha O'Callaghan, and Richard Hibbard
- for soft ground and additional traction, exclusive Gilbert sole unit designed with the needs of top rugby players in mind. Pebax outsole with internal support unit with strategically positioned studs for superior weight distribution and ultimate traction.