SHIPPING AND ORDER PROCESSING POLICIES
All orders placed prior to 12:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on a given Business Day, regardless of the shipping method chosen, will be shipped that day.
Any orders placed after 12:00 PM EST, regardless of the shipping method chosen, will ship the following Business Day.
For the purposes of calculating your order processing / shipping time, please note that Rugby Imports’ Business Days are: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (excluding holidays).
Example: An order placed on a Tuesday at 2:00PM EST, with a selected shipping method of “Overnight Shipping”, will not ship until the next Business Day, Wednesday, and would be delivered the following Business Day, Thursday.
- Customization / Personalization – Customized / Personalized products (items with additional lettering, numbers, sleeve alterations, etc) may require up to 3 additional Business Days for processing and/or shipment. If we anticipate any further delay based on the customization / personalization requested, we will notify you of such as quickly as possible.
We strongly recommend that you double-check any requested customization / personalization as customized / personalized products may not be returned or exchanged
- Insufficient Stock / Items “Out of Stock”- In the event that we are unable to ship one or more of the items that you have ordered, whether due to insufficient stock or otherwise, Rugby Imports will notify you of this situation via the email address provided with your order. Often times such inventory shortages are the result of unexpected manufacturing delays, and are not immediately known to Rugby Imports at the time your order is submitted. In the event of such an unexpected situation, you will have the option of canceling your order and receiving a full refund. In the event that you should choose to wait for the particular item(s) to return to stock, and thus become available for shipment, your shipping / processing time will be calculated based on the date that the item is once again available for shipment from Rugby Imports.
- Special Order Items – Shipping and processing times for “Special Order” items (those items not regularly stocked by Rugby Imports, and/or items manufactured solely at the customer’s direction) will vary depending on the item(s) ordered.“Special Order” items would NOT include stock items which are merely receiving customization and/or personalization as discussed above, but refer, instead, to custom made apparel, equipment, etc. designed and created specifically to the customer’s specifications. To obtain shipping and processing times on such items and orders, please contact your Sales Representative at 1-800-431-4514.
- International Shipments - All international orders are shipped via United States Postal Service International Mail. Though shipping times on international orders vary, most orders ship in accordance with the terms listed above, and are delivered in 5-10 Business Days. These estimates may also apply to orders shipped to Post Office Boxes, APO/FPO/AP/AE’s and/or other non-traditional residential or commercial addresses.
Address Changes and/or Corrections – Rugby Imports will ship your order to the address which you provide at the time your order is placed. If you need to change or amend the shipping address provided, such a change must be communicated to Rugby Imports (whether by email or telephone) prior to the shipment of the order. Once we have shipped the order we are unable to change the shipping address. Orders returned to Rugby Imports by the shipping carrier, whether due to an “undeliverable shipping address”, “return to sender” request, or other reason beyond Rugby Import’s control shall be subject to additional shipping fees resulting from costs incurred to re-ship the order. If you have any questions regarding the shipping address you have provided, please contact us immediately.
Please note: In some instances, customers may be subject to additional shipping charges and/or costs on international orders as determined by the rules and regulations of the country and/or territory in which the shipment is to be received. Local duty, taxes, fees or other charges rendered or levied by any party other than Rugby Imports, are beyond the control of Rugby Imports and are the sole responsibility of the customer/ recipient. Finally, due to an abnormally high rate of fraudulent orders and payment transactions in certain geographic regions, Rugby Imports reserves the right to refuse shipment to certain countries and territories.
- Any return received after 30 days from invoice date will be given store credit only. If you place an order between November 1st and December 31st, you will have until January 31st to return the product for a refund. Any package received after January 31st will receive a store credit only.
- Certain items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Opened software, and pre-recorded videos may ONLY be exchanged for the exact same item and may NOT be returned for a refund.
- Custom items are non-refundable (including numbering, sleeve alterations, additional embroidery, etc.).
- Rugby Warehouse items can be returned for store credit only.
- Items must be returned clean. Any unclean good(s) received will be returned to the customer.
- All products should be returned 100 percent complete, contain all original boxes, tags, packing materials, and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- Rugby Imports strongly suggests that you fully insure and track your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged.
- If you receive an incorrect item or size/color, contact Rugby Imports for a return shipping label. We will not reimburse shipping costs for returned items if you do not follow this procedure.
- If you receive damaged merchandise, save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify the carrier immediately for an inspection and a pick up. We can not guarantee a refund until the item is inspected and determined damaged or defective.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE
To speed your exchange or refund, please enclose the return form which is on the back of your invoice. Or you can download the Return Form by clicking here (PDF).
We try to process returns and exchanges as quickly as possible. If you need your return or exchange is time sensitive we suggest you place another order for the item you need. Then, send your return back. Once we receive the return we will credit your account. Please send your shipment, at your expense, via UPS, FedEx, or insured U.S.
Rugby Imports Ltd
885 Warren Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
RUGBY IMPORTS CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have additional questions regarding our policy or a return please contact customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
800-431-4514 or 401-438-2727
1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Rugby Imports is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing RugbyImports.com, you acknowledge and fully understand Rugby Imports? Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Rugby Imports services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Rugby Imports collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server Logs
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
Rugby Imports reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into RugbyImports.com a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
c. Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
4. USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
Rugby Imports.com Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons, sometimes also called single-pixel gifs, that allow Rugby Imports to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. Rugby Imports may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Rugby Imports prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email to our support attendant - email@example.com
6. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
Rugby Imports has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the ?updated? date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
7. CONTACTING US
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us.
Attention: Mark Hoder, VP
885 Warren Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
Rugby Imports will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.